Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas on Main in Escalon

I love the holidays in our little community. There is just somthing about a small town coming together. I was given the oppertunity to take pictures for the Ecalon Chamber of Commerce by an AMAZING friend. She has the spirit of Escalon. This is the second project i have done for her and have had nothing but a blast doing these.
In Main Street Park, a park on Main st. in Escalon, the community came together to celebrate with a parade and the welcoming of Santa Clause to our twon. It was great there was a a group of students from Byrds Main Street Music that entertained the croud along with LilLana Cajias.  
The Chamber did a great job putting this together for the town. My hats off to them. Here are some of my favorite pictures I took during the event.

There were firepits and fixings for smores. It was great.



There was a hot rod shoping cart.
The fire department delivered Santa.
Miss Escalon and her court with Mrs Deverie Voral

Thank you Miss Metzler for gettting a picture of me with Santa.

With the end of the evening the street turns quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment